PURCHASE ORDER ACCEPTANCE
- Final acceptance of purchase orders to be binding, must be confirmed in writing by MARSHALL UNDERWATER INDUSTRIES, INC.
- No terms and conditions other than those stated herein and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, which is any way purports to modify or negate these terms and conditions whether contained in customer’s purchase order or other forms shall be binding on MARSHALL UNDERWATER, INC.
- Binding purchase orders for standard product are non-cancellable unless agreed to in writing by both parties including buyer’s assumption of seller’s costs incurred prior to cancellation.
- (A) Buyer agrees to pay MARSHALL UNDERWATER INDUSTRIES, INC. for all product shipped in accordance with prices quoted.
- (B) Terms of payment are NET 30 DAYS from the date of the invoice.
- (C) Any amount not received 45 days from the date of the invoice shall bear interest at an annual rate of 18%. Any additional charges as allowed by law shall be allowed for legal fees if collected by an attorney.
- (D) All payment shall be made in U.S. dollars.
- (E) Payment shall be made to MARSHALL UNDERWATER INDUSTRIES,INC. at the location noted on the invoice.