Our Operating Principle
We have been involved in the design and manufacture of these connectors for more than forty years. As a result, we have made a variety of improvements that have been incorporated in the products shown in this catalog. Marshall Underwater Industries, Inc. offers the most extensive experience available for this type of product.
The male pin is flared at the tip and oversized to the inside diameter of the female socket. This insures a wiping action and a positive seal by forcing water through the length of the female socket and out the vent.
- All products in this brochure are capable of being mated or unmated underwater with electrical power de-energized.
- Precision interference fit between contacts and neoprene-neoprene interface insures waterproof integrity when correctly installed and maintained.
- Longer connector body length for easier handling.
- Threaded fittings are available in nickel aluminum bronze or 316 stainless steel and are designed for O ring sealing. All are supplied with O ring.
- Bulkhead connectors are molded directly to the face of all threaded fittings to provide maximum strength.
Rating per contact
- -115 Volt/6.5 Amps
- -230 Volt/15 Amps
- -100 megohms at 500 V-DC, contact-contact-ground
Dielectric Test Rating
- -1200 V-AC
- -10,000 psi
- -20,000 psi
ELECTRICAL POWER MUST BE OFF BEFORE CONNECTING OR SEPARATING ANY OF THESE PRODCUTS.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee compatibility with similar products manufactured by other firms.